1. Notice/Acceptance of Terms
2. Access to the Site
In order to use the Site, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access Web-based content and pay any service fees associated with such access. System availability and access to the services available on this Site may be limited or unavailable for reasons which may include, without limitation, system performance. COMPANY makes no representations, warranties or assurances as to the availability of the Site.
3. Restrictions on Use
You may not print, download and use the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content that is made available to you on this Site, for other than your personal information.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not:
1. include such content in or with any product or service that you create or distribute;
2. reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, rent, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site;
3. establish: (i) a hyperlink, including a deep link, to any page or location on the Site; or (ii) a frame containing any portion of the Site, on any other Web site or text document with hyperlink capabilities without the express written permission of the Company;
4. copy such content onto your or any other Web site or publication; or
5. direct any other person to do any of the foregoing.
Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as conferring any right under any intellectual property of COMPANY, its affiliates or any other person or entity owning the intellectual property in the content provided on this Site.
The information contained on this site, including without limitation, all images, designs, photographs, writings, graphs, data, and other content (“Materials”) are the property of COMPANY and are protected by various copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and or other proprietary rights.
4. Intellectual Property
All COMPANY trademarks that appear on the Site are the exclusive property of COMPANY. The trademarks, trade names, trade dress and associated products and services represented on this Site are protected under United States and international law and their display on this Site does not convey or create any license or other rights in these trademarks, trade names, trade dress and associated products and services. Any use of them without prior written authorization of COMPANY or the relevant trademark owner is strictly prohibited.
Any third party trademarks mentioned on this Site which are not those of COMPANY are the trademarks of their respective owners. The display of these trademarks or trade names on this Site does not convey or create any license or other rights in these trademarks or trade names. Any unauthorized use of those third party trademarks is strictly prohibited.
Any unauthorized copying, redistribution, reproduction or modification of the contents of this Site by any person may be a violation of federal, state or common law trademark and/or copyright laws, and could subject such person to legal action.
5. Modifications to Site
COMPANY reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) from time to time, for any or no reason and without notice. You agree that COMPANY shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site. The information and materials contained on the Site are subject to change. COMPANY endeavors to keep the information posted on this Site current, however, such information is subject to change at any time without notice to you and the posted information on this Site may not immediately reflect such changes.
6. Third Party Links and Advertising
This Site may provide links or references to other sites. If COMPANY has provided links or pointers to other web sites, no inference or assumption should be made and no representation should be implied that COMPANY is connected with, operates or controls these web sites.
COMPANY makes no representations, warranties or assurances as to any information in such sites, has no responsibility for their content and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. COMPANY disclaims any opinions expressed on such sites. Any links to other sites are provided merely for your convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that COMPANY endorses the content of such sites. Where COMPANY is offering its own content (or content of an affiliate) on or through third party sites (whether by linking, framing or otherwise), your use or display of that content shall be subject to this Agreement.
COMPANY takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this Site, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or third parties found on or throughout the Site, including, without limitation, with respect to the payment and delivery of related goods or services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such parties and are not binding upon nor constitute obligations of COMPANY. You agree that COMPANY shall not be responsible or liable for any actions, losses, damages, liabilities, claims, judgments, costs or expenses of any nature or kind (collectively, “Claims”) incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties on the Site, and you agree to indemnify COMPANY and its affiliates from and against any Claims incurred as the result of any such dealings.
If you are interested in creating hypertext links to this Site, you must contact COMPANY before doing so. In establishing hypertext links, you must not represent in any way, expressly or by implication, that you have received the endorsement, sponsorship or support of this Site or COMPANY, including its respective employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly agree that use of this website is at your sole risk.
Except as expressly provided otherwise, COMPANY disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the timeliness, sequence, quality, accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, operability or availability of information or material contained on the Site. The Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. COMPANY disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material in respect of the Site or the use thereof. Neither COMPANY, its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, or licensors (collectively, “Providers”), or the like, warrant that this site will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of this site, or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, security, or currency of the MATERIALS.
The Materials may contain errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or outdated information. Further, COMPANY does not warrant reliability of any statement or other information displayed or distributed through the site.
Any communications sent to you via this Site or otherwise from COMPANY (including, without limitation, in the form of newsletters, electronic mail or via telephone), and the contents of this Site (including, without limitation, any technology, financial, investment, corporate, or tax information) are provided for informational and educational purposes only and are not intended to provide medical, legal, investment, financial, or tax advice and should not be relied upon in that regard. Your health situation is unique. Therefore, you should independently consult a licensed healthcare provider.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE HEREIN OR IN AN APPLICABLE SUPPLEMENTAL AGREEMENT, COMPANY AND ITS DATA PROVIDERS WILL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE UP-TO-DATE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION IN THIS SITE, BUT ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. COMPANY AND ITS DATA PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE TECHNOLOGY, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE. COMPANY AND ITS DATA PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE SITE, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE OR THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE SITE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA, THAT RESULTS FROM DOWNLOADING OR OTHERWISE OBTAINING SUCH MATERIAL.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so these exclusions may not apply to you.
8. Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE HEREIN OR IN AN APPLICABLE SUPPLEMENTAL AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ANY OF COMPANY’S AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES OR DATA PROVIDERS, OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, DELIVERING OR MANAGING THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE (COLLECTIVELY THE “SITE PROVIDERS”), BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CLAIMS WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, LOSS OF PROSPECTIVE ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE, ANY COMMUNICATIONS SENT TO YOU VIA THIS SITE OR OTHERWISE FROM COMPANY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IN THE FORM OF ELECTRONIC MAIL OR VIA TELEPHONE), OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN SUCH INFORMATION, THE TRANSMISSION OF CONFIDENTIAL OR SENSITIVE INFORMATION TO FROM THE SITE PROVIDERS, AND INCONVENIENCE, DELAY OR LOSS OF USE OF THE SERVICE, EVEN IF ANY ONE OF OR ALL OF THE SITE PROVIDERS IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SITE PROVIDERS ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGE OR INJURY TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY ARISING FROM ANY USE OF ANY PRODUCT, INFORMATION, IDEA, OR INSTRUCTION CONTAINED IN THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
The information contained in this website is not intended to recommend the self management of health problems or wellness. It is not intended to endorse or recommend any particular type of medical treatment. Should any reader have any health care related questions, promptly call or consult your physician or healthcare provider. No information contained in this website should be used by any reader to disregard medical and/or health related advice or provide a basis to delay consultation with a physician or a qualified healthcare provider.
You should not use any information contained in this website to initiate use of dietary supplements, vitamins, herbal and nutritional products or homeopathic medicine, and other described products prior to consulting first with a physician or healthcare provider. COMPANY disclaims any liability based on information provided in this website.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless COMPANY, its affiliates, agents, employees, and licensors from and against any and all claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, arising out of or related in any way to your use of the site, violation of this AGREEMENT, violation of any law or regulation, or violation of any proprietary or privacy right.
9. Limitations on Claim
Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of this SITE must be commenced within six months after the claim or cause of action arises.
10. Terms and Termination
Without limiting its other remedies, COMPANY may immediately discontinue, suspend, terminate, or block your and any user’s access to this site at any time in our sole discretion.
11. Information Collected by Third-parties
We may allow third-party companies that use tracking technologies, such as cookies or pixels, to record IP information about users who visit or interact with our website. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness.
12. Live Streaming
If you participate in any live streaming activities with the COMPANY through third party providers, you are providing your consent for COMPANY to record and reuse the live streaming material in COMPANY’S sole discretion, including but not limited to, educational and marketing purposes, recorded videos (paid and unpaid), blog posts, and any other form of audio visual currently in operation (or yet to reach the market).
COMPANY in no way is obligated to compensate you for any portion of a comment, image, social proof, that you provide as part of your voluntary participation in live streaming platforms.
13. Hyperlink Disclaimer
As a convenience to you, we may provide on this site links to websites operated by other entities (collectively the “Linked Sites”). If you use any LINKED SITES, you will leave this site. If you decide to visit any LINKED SITE, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements.
The LINKED SITES may be affiliate links and the COMPANY may receive a benefit from the LINKED SITE if you complete a purchase by clicking through one of the provied links. Not clicking on a link in no way changes your experience with this SITE.
LINKED SITES, regardless of the linking form (e.g., hot links, hypertext links, IMG links) are not maintained, controlled, or otherwise governed by COMPANY. The content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by LINKED SITES are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by COMPANY. COMPANY does not endorse, make any representations regarding, or warrant any information, goods, and/or services appearing and/or offered on any LINKED SITE, other than linked information authored by COMPANY. Links do not imply that COMPANY or this site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any LINKED SITE is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of COMPANY or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
Except for links to information authored by COMPANY, COMPANY is neither responsible for nor will it be liable under any theory based on
• any LINKED SITE;
• any information and/or content found on any LINKED SITE; or
• any site(s) linked to or from any LINKED SITE.
If you decide to visit any LINKED SITES and/or transact any business on them, you do so at your own risk. COMPANY reserves the right to discontinue any LINKED SITE at any time without prior notice. Please contact the web masters of any LINKED SITES concerning any information, goods, and/or services appearing on them.
1. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. The parties agree that the exclusive jurisdiction of any dispute arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement or any dispute arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement or services provided in connection therewith shall be in the state and federal courts located in Greenwich, Connecticut. If you access this site from outside the United States, you will be responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree to comply with all laws and regulations applicable to your use of this site.
2. Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between the parties, and it supersedes all previous communications, representations or agreements, either oral or written, between them with respect to this subject matter. No representations or statements of any kind made by any affiliate of COMPANY, which are not included in this Agreement, shall be binding on COMPANY or its affiliates.
3. Amendments. Neither you nor COMPANY may modify or amend this Agreement, in whole or in part without the prior written consent of both you and an authorized representative of COMPANY. However, COMPANY may replace this Terms of Service Agreement from time to time and your subsequent use of the Site, or any content, programs or materials provided through the Site, will be subject in all respects to the terms and conditions of such terms of service in force at the time of such subsequent use. You are advised to check this Global Terms of Service Agreement regularly for any modifications.
4. Waiver. No waiver of any provision herein shall be valid unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative of both you and COMPANY. COMPANY’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement or any right shall not be construed as a waiver of any such provision or right.
5. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be automatically reformed and construed so as to be valid, operative and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law or equity while preserving its original intent. The invalidity of any part of this Agreement shall not render invalid the remainder of this Agreement.
6. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of COMPANY and its subsidiaries and affiliates. Any and all references in this Agreement to COMPANY and its affiliates shall, where the context so permits, include COMPANY’s parent companies, sister companies, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents. The headings contained herein are for convenience only and shall have no legal or interpretive effect. Additional terms and conditions may apply when you use other services, affiliate services, third party content or third party software on or through a link provided on the Site.
7. Assignment. COMPANY may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms at firstname.lastname@example.org